Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Virtual Plein Air

Virtual Plein Air is where you look at google street view, find a scene you like and paint it! =D All within the comfort of your desk chair! (me thinks I need a new desk chair tho)

There is a facebook group of people posting their paintings and findings, and I saw someone post this location earlier, and I loved it and wanted to see what I could do so here it is!

https://www.google.dk/maps/@55.684339,12.5903,3a,49y,260.97h,88.68t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sRKu6KWC2EBvF9eXKCZBZNg!2e0?hl=da







Overall I'm pretty happy with it. I like the colors and such. I would like to work on my lighting more so I will be looking for locations with strong lighting next. This was just to get my feet wet in the world of Virtual Plein Air. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment